A Good Yarn

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Ribfest

Not a lot of knitting going on around here this week. I've had something going on every night of the week, except Thursday night. I spent that night knitting up some of the Elann samples. I've decided to start knitting them all together into long strips, and then eventually I'm going to sew them together into an afghan. Should be interesting looking. I don't know how it'll turn out, but I'm just wanting to actually do something with all of those little swatches. And I wasn't looking forward to sewing all those tiny bits together.

Last night I went to Ribfest and saw this band:



They're a great band out of New Orleans, LA and their shows are just incredible - so much fun! If you get a chance, you've gotta see them.

And, just because it's been a while since I've posted pictures of my babies, here's Finbar's regal profile:



Fiona's harder to photograph because she's so dark and she tends to stay in my bedroom, which isn't well lit: